Where are the wings?
One of the main peculiarities with today’s world is its busyness. At times, you may have an idea of who you think can ‘coach’ you to become the kind of person you want to be, but like most great coaches, they are not ‘affordable’.
What should you do then?
– Look out for materials they have produced over time. This may be books, audio or video materials, etc and ‘devour’ every content.
– Follow up on their activities, and try to go to places you know they will be also
– Attend their organized trainings or seminars
– If they have a coaching program, subscribe for it
– Find out people who love to have him as a coach too, and build your relationship with them. The more you guys rub minds, the more your chances of meeting your ‘coach’
– Book an appointment to see him. But make sure you’ve done your homework very well. Ask only intelligent questions.
– Start coaching others you’re better than. If your influence grows big enough, it may eventually get the attention of your desired coach.
Keep getting better.
I believe in you!
You can now have access to funds to grow your business, with/without collateral, and with NO INTERESTS. Call me for more info.
HERE TO SERVE
For speaking, writing or business development engagements, and to maximize the potentials of your idea, business or people you serve, please call 08096001659 or send an email to email@example.com. visit www.soarafrica.com
Facebook: Dele Ayo Bankole
YouTube: Dele Ayo Bankole