From my reflections, after years of observing and studying human interactions, I came up with five (5) broad conclusions:
- We are always in a transition. Life is never static.
- Those who anticipate the next phase and prepare for it are usually at an advantage over those who don’t.
- Those who know and can envision their entire transition cycle make better decisions (and make more meaning our of life) than those who don’t.
- We all must go through our transitions; it’s a journey and no one can take it on your behalf. You may have guides and support, but you will never have substitutes.
- Those with an effective support system tend to transit better than those who don’t.
“We do on stage things that are supposed to happen off. Which is a kind of integrity, if you look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else.”
― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
This led to the development of time-tested assessments to help you understand the different phases of life, and especially, the major transitions we make in life viz.
- Developmental Transitions
- Career Transitions
- Life Roles Transitions, and
- Organizational Transitions
In the coaching sessions, you will be helped to identify where you are, what factors may be responsible for success (or otherwise), clarify mental and emotional roadblocks, and be guided through how you can glide through each phase with confidence.
This entire process will put you in control of life and resources because
- You are no longer at the mercy of others, you will be able to wait through tough times, and maximize thriving moments, hence, living a life of endless bliss.
- You know the different phases, and can consciously watch yourself move through each phase. You are better prepared since you know ‘what is’.
- You know what to do per time, especially to mobilize those around you in keeping pace with your leadership drive.
To know more about how the Life Transitions Model can benefit you, your relationships, and your organization, please do send us an email right now: email@example.com.